Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sunshine on my shoulders


This was a lift from a lady at scrapbook.com -
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=109367&m=view&id=1498867&page=1&f=1
I did this layout for a 'Sunshine' challenge, it had to have sunshine in the title or a sun layout or just outdoor sun fun. So this song came to mind-- Sunshine on my shoulders make me happy, sunshine in my eyes can make me cry..........
Anyway, I thought these pictures were the perfect match!
I used glitter paint in the flowers & on the white. I used a swirl stencil for the first time, I think it came out okay. The pen I used for the stencil was a white Signo Impact gel pen. I also used my Bo Bunny flex ruler, one of those tools I just had to have now & then rarely used it, glad it came in handy. :)

4 comments:

Linda said...

What kind of pen did you do the stenciling with? I really like it!

Unknown said...

Oh this is a great page!

Jeanne said...

Very pretty. Love the way you did the title, which is a favorite song of mine. hehe Beautiful pictures.

**** April **** said...

Beautiful job girl! :)