Thursday, July 22, 2010

Love my Bic Mark It markers. :)

These are the Bic Mark Its & I just love them, I use them for everything. I got this pack at Walmart for $12.44
I use them a lot to color my acrylic rhinestones, which works beautifully! The pack this comes in has a space at the bottom that I put a sample of each color. I just used glue dots to attach them after I colored them.

An easy way to color them is to put a strip of adhesive down, then put the stones on there & color them, they dry almost immediately & if you pick them up right there is already adhesive on them!







I learned these awesome tips from Tammy at http://www.cricutcritters.com/ she has the best retreats & ideas! I always learn a ton of stuff from her! Thanks Tammy. :)

14 comments:

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

That is such a great idea, thanks for sharing.

Stampleigh said...

Do you know if this will work with the iRock Rhinestones?

Great Idea!!!!

TFS!

Tammy said...

Hey Misty! Thanks for posting this tip! I've been meaning to do it for awhile now, but have just been swamped! I posted a link from my blog to yours today, so everyone can see it!

Gypsy Love!
Tammy

PS: Stampleigh... YES! This technique works on the IROCK rhinestones too!

kim.mom said...

AWESOME tip!! I actually already have these markers so I can't wait to try it!

Wendy Raffin said...

I can not wait to try this! I love bling on everything. It adds such zip! TYFS~

Linda said...

Thanks for the great idea. Where do you get your rhinestones?

mekei said...

cool

June said...

Thanks for the tip!! I have been using alcohol inks to color mine and this is a nice alternative!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Jennifer L said...

Neat trick! Thank you!

Lori said...

Thanks for the wonderful tip I can not wait to try it!! ~lori

idreaminscrapbooking.blogspot.com

kayjay said...

I think that was the best tip ever. Thanks

Unknown said...

Great trick! Wouldn't have thought of that one ;). thanks!

Connie said...

Oh I like this idea! Thank you!

Angie Williams said...

Great Idea!